|Glasscoat – GF 600 is unlike conventional fiberglass i.e., hand lay up (fiberglass mat). The glass reinforcement is incorporated into the resin matrix, and sprayed as a homogeneous mass.
Fiberglass Quick Facts
- Outperforms cementitious materials, will not disbond like plaster.
- No sandblasting and chipping required, no dust around facilities.
- Fast application ensuring short down-time, rapid return-to-service.
- High-performance resins used. Track record in severe industrial corrosion environments.
- Not subject to spalling, staining, roughness & algae.
- The most effective method to repair structural cracks in pools. No epoxy injection required.
- Excellent water clarity and aesthetic appeal over life of surface.
- Drastic reduction in chemical usage due to inert nature of material.
- Simple start-up. No brushing and tending needed after application.
- Most widely used material for commercial aquatic facilities.
- Long-term corrosion resistance, 25 year system applied as opposed to replastering where durability averages 7 years.
Watermaid has technical expertise, specialized knowledge, and years of experience in corrosion protection. We offer various fiberglass materials, based on project requirements – from light coatings to heavy-duty linings for industrial corrosion protection.
Our designated applicators will work with you, from start-to-finish, ensuring a timely completion of the renovation of your pool.
The philosophy and success of Watermaid is driven by a commitment to technical innovation and delivering the best technical knowledge and customer satisfaction.
Our applicators have the experience with both commercial and residential pools as well as distressed pools or other complex aquatic renovation projects.